By Dana Banayan
Difficulty Level: intermediate
What you need:
Sculpey III black
Sculpey III silver
Sculpey III Jewelry gold
- Sculpey III just orange
- Sculpey III red
1. Start by Creating the armature with the wire then cover it with foil to give it thickness
2. Start covering the lower part with silver clay.
3. Make rotatable rings similar to the chart above and cover with clay.
5. In order to make the numbers, print or write on a piece of paper and place it on one facet of the ring. then using a needle tool place dots along the number to create an impression on the clay.
roll out a thin piece of contrasting clay color and place it along the dotted number on the ring.
6. Use the same method to make the rest of the rings, with Months, years, days. Here I made a horse’s head but you could place any design on top of your rotating calendar.